Commercial Gas Engineer required for our client; a mechanical services company based in West London. They are looking for an experienced Commercial Gas Engineer / Commercial Heating Engineer to perform maintenance, service and breakdown on commercial boilers, appliances and plant-rooms. The Commercial Gas Engineer will be covering a number of key sites, predominately within the West London area. These include office, hotels, listed buildings and high end apartment buildings.
The Commercial Engineer MUST hold their ACS Commercial Gas Qualifications, including COCN1 or CODNCO1, CIGA1 and CORT1. The Commercial Gas Engineer will be based within commutable distance to the West London area and have previous experience carrying out service, maintenance and breakdown on commercial boilers / heating plant. Installation experience would be advantageous.
Commercial Gas Engineer Position Overview
- Carrying out service, maintenance and breakdown works on commercial gas plant
- Covering key sites in the West London / West End area
Commercial Gas Engineer Position Requirements
- Valid, in date, ACS Commercial Gas qualifications, including, COCN1 or CODNC01 and CIGA1 etc.
- Strong background / experience carrying out service, PPM and breakdown on commercial boilers / heating
- Based Within commutable distance to the West London / West End area
Commercial Gas Engineer Position Remuneration
- Salary £38k - £45k, DOE
- Overtime + call out
- Working Hours - Monday - Friday 8am - 4pm
- Company Van + Fuel Card + Travel Time
- Company Phone / iPad
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job