Commercial Gas Engineer required for our client a specialist Heating Services Company. They require a Senior Engineer that holds Commercial and Domestic Gas tickets.
The Commercial Gas Engineer will be predominately tasked with planned service and maintenance visits as well as reactive breakdowns. Our Client are based in Derby area with their coverage of work spanning across Derbyshire, Nottinghamshire and Leicestershire. The sites are mainly within the commercial sector such as police buildings, retail sites, offices and factories.
It is expected that the Commercial Gas Engineer will have a proven background with commercial boilers, commercial heating systems, with additional experience working on domestic boilers, as the Engineer will also be required to work on smaller boilers within domestic sites. It would be highly advantageous for the commercial gas engineer to also hold their Comcat and LPG qualifications.
Commercial Gas Engineer Position Overview
- Planned Service and maintenance, fault finding and repairs of commercial and domestic sized boilers and heating systems within commercial sites.
- Working on commercial and domestic heating systems across Nottinghamshire, Derbyshire and Leicestershire.
Commercial Gas Engineer Position Requirements
- Domestic and Commercial heating systems experience.
- Hold in date commercial and domestic heating/gas qualifications such as CODNCO1 or COCN1, CIGA1 and CORT1.
- Based within commutable distance of Derby
- Full driving licence.
Commercial Gas Engineer Position Remuneration
- Basic Salary £28K - £33K+
- Company Van
- Company Phone & Tablet
- Call out 1 in 6
- Holiday 20 days + BH
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job