Fancy working for a leading FM Company. Are you an experienced Gas Engineer with a commercial/domestic background?
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to work for a leading FM company that prides itself on its quality of service.
The role is to carry out planned and reactive maintenance, along side servicing various existing boilers and heating equipment across a range of properties ranging from hospitals, schools.
The ideal Gas Service Engineer will have domestic gas tickets and the experience of working on dometic boilers.
You will be required to cover a single site in Cardiff
Duties will including
* Work on your own and as a team to carry out routine PPM, reactive and minor repair works
* Attend callouts/breakdowns and carry out fault diagnosis
* To work safely and follow company health and safety to ensure safety of yourself and your colleagues, customers and visitors
* Install new plant and equipment when required
* Diagnose and repair faults on systems and plant
* Be proactive in reporting faults to equipment, buildings and fittings
To be successful you must have:
* Previous experience working for similar building services company or have background in building services/facilities management
* NVQ Level 2 or equivalent
* Domestic qualifications and background
* Valid UK Driving Licence
If you are interested please apply online now or contact Callum on
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job