Kolmar Ltd are a well-respected, family run, London based Mechanical Engineering business that was established over 30 years ago. We are looking to strengthen our maintenance team by recruiting a Commercial Gas Engineer to work on the Installation, Service & Maintenance.
We are looking to recruit an experienced commercial gas engineer who has both commercial and domestic gas qualifications. This role will involve the maintenance to a wide range of boilers and has excellent scope for the future development of reactive works.
- ACS Commercial and Domestic Gas: COCN1, CCN1 etc.
- Plumbing & Gas Engineering Qualification NVQ or Equivalent
- NICEIC Commercial Gas Certification or equivalent
- 10 years' + experience working as a Commercial Gas Engineer
- Health & safety trained
- Have a clean, full UK driving licence
- Ability to install, diagnose and repair faults on all boiler, burner, heating equipment
If you are looking for a position with a range of work and enjoy the challenge of expanding a contract with already long-standing customers, this job will be perfect for you. Duties include:
- Responsible for Planned and Preventative Maintenance on Commercial Gas Plant & HVAC
- Reactive Repairs on Boiler Plant & HVAC
- Working around the Greater London area on a variety of sites predominately in hospitality
- Carrying out minor installations & upgrades
- Fault Finding
- Customer/Client facing role so excellent customer service required
Plumbing & Pipework installation may be required from time to time;
- Be able to undertake all plumbing work on the full range of commercial buildings
- Ability to repair and maintain a wide range of plumbing equipment
Ideally you will be an experienced ACS Commercial Gas Engineer and have past knowledge of most makes of commercial boilers, burners and heating systems and associated plant and systems, burner controls and gas analysing. Preferably with some electrical experience to enable you to carry out fault finding works.
£42K - £45K (neg) dependent upon experience plus;
• Company van + Fuel
• Company Mobile Phone
• Specialist tools
• Up to 20 days annual leave
• Pension (after initial probationary period)
If you feel the above role fits your criteria then please APPLY NOW to be considered for an immediate interview.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job