Location: London & Essex
Salary: £35,000 - £50,000 + package
My client are we well established and represented Heating company based just outside of London, who are currently looking for a Commercial Gas Engineer to join their team. They are a family run company who have been established for over 20 years however; due to more commercial contracts they are looking for a Commercial Gas Engineer to cover the London and Essex area.
With well established clients including Housing groups and well known Restaurant chains, this is a fantastic opportunity for you to progress to a Senior Engineer. The role would include 50% breakdown, 20% maintenance, 20% service and 10% install work however they do not offer a 24 hour breakdown service so although there would be overtime available, there is now call out with this position.
• Commercial Gas Tickets
• Domestic Gas Tickets
• Oil – would be an advantage
• 5+ Years Experience as a Commercial Gas Engineer
• Service, Maintenance, Breakdown and Install experience
• Experience working within Plant rooms
• Salary £35,000 - £50,000 basic
• Van would be provided or if you have your own vehicle then a monthly allowance would be provided
• Fuel card
• 20 days holiday + 8 bank holidays
• Overtime available
• No Callout
If you are interested in this position, please give Zoe Hartshorn a call on for more details.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job