Salary: £29000 - £31,000 + Vehicle
Hours: Weekdays - 08:00 - 17:00
My client are a FTSE 250 business providing facilities, property and asset management for some of the biggest public and private sector businesses. They have revenues in excess of £1.8bn and a reputation for being the best in their business.
This position is mobile, covering specific locations including Liverpool and the surrounding area.
- The identification, authorisation, organisation and implementation of small works as required.
- Carry out planned preventative maintenance on engineering services as required.
- To organise and supervise sub-contractor as and when required.
- Attend call outs/break downs, carry out fault diagnosis, repair or advise as required.
- Be prepared for inclusion on a call out rota for out of hours work.
- Assist the Combustion Manager in ensuring that all Statutory and Legislative requirements are achieved/adhered to for the site
- To ensure the company Health and Safety policy is adhered to.
- Appropriately Qualified (CoDNCO1, CDGA1, CIGA1, CORT1, TPCP1A, CCN1, CENWAT, CKR, DAH1, HTR1, MET1, U/VHW)
- Minimum 3 years' experience in the building services or maintenance industry as a recognised trade technician
- Prepared to undertake other FM tasks
- Good demonstrable track record in a similar role
- Suitable qualifications to carry out maintenance and repair to gas boilers that are recognised by Gas Safe.
- Strong customer care focus
- Good Health and Safety awareness and knowledge
- "Gas Engineer"
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job