Commercial Gas Engineer required for our client based in the Southampton area, a specialist in the service, maintenance and repair of gas / heating systems, including domestic heating, commercial heating and commercial catering.
The Commercial Gas Engineer will carry out service, maintenance and breakdown of domestic and commercial heating, in the local area, typically within 20 miles of the client's office close to the Centre of Southampton. The client would be looking to train the Gas Engineer, to work on commercial catering equipment, including covering the costs for the Comcat qualifications themselves. Due to the investment on the client's part, they would only consider a commercial gas engineer who has high fault finding / breakdown experience and is skilled in this department. The Commercial Gas Engineer MUST hold up to date, commercial gas qualifications, including CODNC01 or COCN1, CIGA1 and ICPN1, domestic gas qualifications including CCN1 and CENWAT. It would be highly advantageous if the Commercial Heating Engineer already holds their Commercial Catering Qualifications, including Comcat's 1, 2, 3 and 5.
Commercial Gas Engineer Position Overview
- Carrying out service, maintenance and breakdown repair of domestic and commercial heating systems. Including Commercial Catering once qualified
- Covering locally to the Southampton area, generally no further then 20 miles
Commercial Gas Engineer Position Requirements
- MUST up to date, ACS Domestic and Commercial gas qualifications.
- MUST be based within the Southampton area due to local work
- Comcat qualifications highly advantageous
- Skilled in fault finding / repair work
- Full UK Driving license
Commercial Gas Engineer Position Remuneration
- £35k, rising to £36k - £37k once comcat qualifications achieved
- Company van
- Call out rota 1 in 3 (call out's rare)
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job