We are recruiting for an experienced and dedicated Commercial Gas Engineer with a working history in PPM and reactive maintenance. The role is a permanent position working on a retail portfolio to cover the South Glasgow and Cumbria area and on occasion, North Glasgow and the central belt. The core of the heating / gas work will be maintenance (PPM and reactive) and general building services operations.
What is on offer:
The position requires a Gas Engineer engineer that can complete maintenance operations to a high standard with a good basic knowledge of HVAC and building services.
Salary is £32-£34k depending on skill set and experience
20 days holiday
The Commercial Gas Engineer will be required to perform the following:
- provide maintenance, inspection and repair services to heating systems and boilers
- complete PPM and reactive maintenance to Mechanical plant and general HVAC
- work on boiler and gas plant
- complete small works, installation and refurbishment mechanical building services equipment
- maintain and manage the records for all HVAC kit on the facility and provide a monitoring service for the critical maintenance schedules including records
- diagnose faults and leak repair
- liaise with electrical building services and BMS teams, providing overlap where required
- assist with general ad-hoc maintenance tasks where required
- basic wet plumbing if required
- pipework and plant
- at least 2 years experience of PPM's and reactive
- experience of Commercial Gas (ACS required)
- building services knowledge, to have been exposed to all aspects of building services including basic electrical knowledge
- highly articulate and presentable with excellent customer facing skills
- HVAC sector experience
- IT literate and good record/data keeping skills
- proactive attitude and a strong desire to take ownership of the site and contract
- valid driving license
What happens now:
If you are interested then please click the APPLY button now
PRS are a leading specialist recruitment and search & selection consultancy within the Building Services, FM and Support Sectors. To request further information on our active vacancies please visit our website www.prsjobs.com
Please note if you have not heard from us within 5 days, then your application has not been successful.
PRS is an equal opportunities employer.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job