Commercial Gas Engineer
Up to £40k plus company vehicle & benefits
Covering Croydon to Kingston-Upon-Thames
Howells Solutions are working with a leading National social housing contractor to recruit an experienced Commercial Gas Engineer to work on social housing.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Undertake accurate fault diagnosis and repair of modern and traditional boilers within the communal part of social housing provision
- Carry out repairs to central heating systems, including fitting new pumps, motorised valves, radiators and adapting pipework as necessary
- Complete appropriate certification in accordance with client and regulatory body requirements
- Gas servicing in accordance with manufacturers / industry guidelines
- Compliance with relevant company Health & Safety Policy, instructions and directives
Skills, experience & qualifications required:
- CoDNC1 - ACS Changeover Domestic to Commercial / COCN1 - ACS Core Commercial Gas Safety
- CORT1 - Radiant Tube & Plaque Heaters
- CIGA1 - Indirect Fired Gas Appliances
- TCPC1 - Testing & Purging Pipework over 6" (150mm)
- ICPN1 - Installation of Pipework in excess of 35mm
- BMP1 - Gas Boosters (Formerly CBHP1)
- CGFE1 - CGFE1 Gas Fuelled Engines Course
- Current full UK driving licence
- Good general numeracy and literacy
- Time management
- Ability to use Personal Digital Assistant (PDA) device
- Knowledge and understanding of personal health and safety, method statements and risk assessments
- Required technical skills
- Enthusiastic, Punctual and Conscientious
- Self-motivated with good Interpersonal skills
- Problem solving
Salary & Package
You will be working for a modern, forward thinking business; that believes the strengths, skills and personalities of their people are the key to the groups success. This is a permanent, full time role for which you will receive up to £40,000 p/a depending on experience.
If you feel that you have the relevant experience to be successful in this position and would like to find out more please apply online today attaching a copy of your current CV. Alternatively contact Amanda on for more information.
Howells Solutions is an Equal Opportunities employer. All applications will be dealt with in the strictest confidence. Successful candidates will be contacted within 5 working days. If you do not hear back from us, please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job