Commercial Gas Engineer - Slough & Surrounding areas - £39,200 annum + Overtime and benefits
WHO? Would you be working for?
- A national facilities management company with a specialist plumbing, heating and gas department.
WHAT? Are they looking for from a Commercial Gas Engineer?
- Must live in Slough or a nearby Town/ City
- Must have worked in the industry for a considerable number of years.
- Must hold valid COCN1, CCN1 and full driving licence.
- Experience on/ with Commercial Boilers - installs, maintenance, service and repair.
- Experience with Domestic gas work is essential.
- Experience with HVAC is essential.
- Experience working within Retail environments.
- 17th Edition/ basic Electrical skills are desirable.
HOW? Will you be working?
- You will be working across the Berkshire Region carrying out service, maintenance, repairs within Commercial properties predominantly in the retail sector.
WHY? Should you apply?
- Company Van
- 25 days Holiday
- Contributory pension scheme of matched contributions up to 6%
- Discretionary bonus scheme of up to 3%
- Life Assurance
- Training and Progression
- Childcare vouchers
- Job security
WHEN? Do they need people?
ASAP - 4 weeks/long notice periods will not have any negative effect on your application.
HOW? Can I apply?
Click the "Apply Now" button.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job