I have an opportunity for a multi skilled commercial gas engineer, ideally with F Gas to join one of UKs specialised contractors. The portfolio of clients are all steady blue chip organisations.
The package is
- Salary circa £34-38k Depending on experience plus bonus
- On-call 1 in 4 with uplift paid and door to door travel paid on on-call
- Holidays - 22 days - plus bank holidays
You will hold:
- * Commercial Gas qualifications
- F gas ( ideally)
- * Happy wiith travel within Scotland
- * Previous mobile FM experience
- You will be responsible for delivering, services, repairs and maintenance of a wide range of commercial buildings.
- planned maintenance throughout clients portfolio of properties
- Self delivery of smaller installations
- Cover a portfolio of contracted buildings repairing and maintaining various systems.
- Have the ability to diagnose and identify faults and failures within the equipment
- Order and fit parts or components to the equipment when required.
- Reactive and planned commercial maintenance
- Providing high level of customer service and building strong relationships
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'