Commercial Gas Engineer / Commercial Heating Engineer required for a leading HVAC company that has 4 regional offices and been expanding since it formed in 2001. Our client offers their customers a complete turnkey solution for the installation, service, maintenance, fault finding and repair on a range of HVAC solutions.
Their expanding client base consists of long standing client relationships with factories such as Tate & Lyle and Proctor & Gamble, hotel chains including Hilton, Thistle and Marriott as well as contracts with David Lloyd Leisure and Wren Kitchens.
They currently require a Commercial Gas Engineer to cover London for the clients listed above with day to day tasks being service, maintenance, fault finding and repair.
They are looking for experienced engineer with a track record of servicing, fault finding and repairing:
- Direct fired air heaters
- Gas Boilers - up to 1,000 kW
- Modular, condensing, atmospheric
- Direct fired water heaters up to 600 kW
- Plate heat exchangers
- Expansion vessels and pressurisation units
- Dosing systems
- Controls, actuators, instruments
- Commercial Gas Appliances
- Gas Safety Systems
Candidates must have a proven track record of lone working, fault finding and direct client interactions. Engineers will need flexibility to be on call approximately one week in two/three. The Engineer should be based in a location where you can service clients in London or the Home Counties.
Commercial Gas Engineer Position Requirements
- CODNCO1-Commercial, ICPN1, CIGA1, CORT1, CDGA1
- Commercial Gas safe registration
- Full clean drivers licence
- Based within the M25 and must be happy to cover Central London
Commercial Gas Engineer Remuneration:
- Basic Salary up to £44K + Bonus + Overtime + Travel Pay!
- On call allowance
- Full equipped company van (work use and commuting only)
- Bonus Related Opportunities Based on Performance up to £2600 per annum paid June and Dec
- Company uniform
- Company mobile phone
- Hand Tools and safety footwear allowance
- Additional training allowance
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job