Sheridan Maine is thrilled to share a fantastic opportunity that is on offer at a Business that has grown year on year and have recently recieved investment from a P/E house. They are looking for a commercial individual to lead them into their new chapter.
As the Financial Controller your duties will be to provide detailed Management Reporting to the Finance Director and Managing Director to improve Efficiencies and to create further opportunities for the Business.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Financial Management & Control - Develop financial management & control mechanisms across all operations.
- Effectively manage a finance team with mentoring and coaching
- Cash Flow Management
- Be a Key Business Partner to Internal and External function.
- Financial modelling and analysis, including investment appraisal and scenario planning
- Annual Audit pack presentation and liaison
The ideal candidate will be driven to succeed with ambition to help the business grow in the future. Requirements include;
- Fully Qualified (ACCA, ACA or CIMA)
- Experience of driving Business through change
- Excellent communication skills and people management skills
- Excellent IT skills with Advanced excel knowledge
- Comfortable as a key internal and external Business Partner
What is on offer?
Up to £75,000 + Car Allowance + Excellent Benefit Scheme
Coupled with working for a growing Business, you will have the opportunity to be an integral part of a unique Business. This business has great potential to become a household name in the UK Market with the right individuals being key to that.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job