Commercial Financial Controller - EMEA
Reporting into the Finance Director and being a senior member of the finance team you will be responsible for leading a team, business partnering with senior managers around the world to ensure sales targets are hit and tracked.
This is a niche role, and you will not necessarily have done this exact role within another business, however you will have to have worked for a truly international business previously within a commercial management position.
- Responsible for the reporting of EMEA in collaboration with management, area and country manager
- Responsible for the European budgets, forecasts and period-, quarterly - and annual financial statements as well as creating monthly marketing & sales reports with detailed analyzes.
- Determine and prepare all sales-specific costs
- Monitor the profitability of International customers
- Creation of customer analyzes and determination of customer-specific contribution margins in relation to pre- and post-calculation of condition agreements, as well as preparation of quotation calculations for international surveys
- Coordinate and provide the minimum selling prices for the European distributors
- Analysis of cost and profitability deviations and development of action plans
- Participation in the creation of international offers in close cooperation with the international key account management
- Ability to present data into user friendly format and dashboards
- Interpretation and presentation of data to advise senior management of key trends
- Manage and co-ordinate data from multiple (27) EU countries
- Ad hoc analyses
- Manage a support team
- Completed degree in business studies with a focus on controlling or equivalent (e.g. accounting or auditing)
- 2-3 years of professional experience in a comparable area of responsibility in an international environment
- Pronounced DV knowledge (SAP, SAP-BW, as well as MS-Office)
- Strong Excel / Excel Power Pivot Knowledge
- Excellent English skills, both written and spoken
- Ideally you'll be a fully qualified accountant (ACCA/ACA/CIMA)
- 25 days holiday + Bank holidays
- Company Pension - up to 8% matched employer contribution
- Annual bonus scheme up to 10%
- Health cash plan
- Option to buy up to 5 days holiday
- Staff discount
- Free car parking
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'