Commercial Financial Analyst - Successful Manufacturer
Cleckheaton, West Yorkshire
Are you seeking an exciting, new challenge as a Commercial Financial Analyst? Want to help drive the ongoing success of a forward-thinking manufacturer? If so, we’d love to hear from you.
British Ceramic Tile is the nation’s largest manufacturer of high quality ceramic tiles. Currently, we are looking for a Commercial Financial Analyst to join our team in Cleckheaton.
- Salary of £45,000 - £50,000 DOE
- Pension scheme
- Life assurance
- Private healthcare scheme
- Health cash back scheme - save £100s on everyday health costs
- Product discounts for you, your friends and your family
- Free on-site parking
- 33 days’ holiday per annum
We are proud to say that through collaboration, everyone employed by the business, whatever their role, has a vital part to play in our continuing innovation and success.
Within a people-oriented and engaging environment, you will have the chance to contribute to vital decisions that will influence the future of the business.
As a Commercial Financial Analyst, you will help to evaluate opportunities from a commercial perspective.
Acting as a key member of the Finance Team, you will:
- Prepare financial forecasts and plans
- Provide added value sales and marketing analysis and reports
- Help to make financially and commercially sound decisions
- Support new product development and portfolio management
- Assist with business development, merger and acquisition work
To join us as a Commercial Financial Analyst, you’ll need:
- To be a fully qualified accountant with an ACCA, FCCA, ACMA or ACA qualification
- Experience of the commercial application of accounts, cash flows, forecasts, investment appraisals and evaluations
- Previous experience of carrying out accounting duties in a manufacturing and/or FMCG environment
- Experience of accounts, budgets and forecast preparation
- Excellent IT skills, particularly MS Excel
- The ability to handle large amounts of data
Other companies may call this role Financial Analyst, Commercial Analyst, Commercial Planning Analyst, Accountant, Financial Accountant or Management Accountant.
Those with an Accounts, Accounting, Finance or Financial background are also encouraged to apply.
Webrecruit and British Ceramic Tile are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you’re seeking your next challenge as a Commercial Financial Analyst, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.
Working hours: 40 hours per week, Monday - Friday
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job