Finance Business Partner / Commercial Business Analyst Required!!
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Business Analyst to join a major player in the TV distribution industry. This is a fast paced environment in an exciting and challenging industry, ideal for an ambitious Analyst/Accountant who is keen to develop in a commercial role. Reporting into the New Business Analyst Manager, the main purpose of this role is to provide financial and business analysis to support new business opportunities across the group.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Analysis of Merger and Acquisition targets, including valuations and risk models and preparation of clear targeted reports to assist with strategic decision making
- Financial review and analysis of potential distribution and investment opportunities within our existing joint venture structures particularly. As these partnerships develop provide analytical support in the assessment of varied strategic options.
- Business planning and risk/reward analysis for new channel business and channel launches / new joint ventures etc.
- Provide financial impact analysis of potential channel closures / restructures or asset sales.
- Assist sales teams in the creation of internal reports identifying potential revenue gaps/ channels / feeds.
- Keep up to date with the latest market data and research, viewing habits and new media platform performance.
- Identify areas of risk and opportunities for further growth or strategic investment.
- Producing high quality Board level reports to assist Senior Management team with key strategic decision making
The ideal candidate will be a qualified accountant of graduate calibre with exposure to a busy and dynamic environment in a medium to large business. You will need business partnering or commercial analytical experience with the ability to prepare and present board level reports. Experience of analysis of merger and acquisition targets or joint venture partnerships would be a bonus but not essential.
- Business Analysis
- Business Planning
- Financial Analysis
- Joint Ventures
- Market Data