- Assist Business controller in the preparation of the annual budget
- Consolidation and analysis of the rolling forecasts. Forecast submission as per the required deadlines
- Assist business controller with the budgetary cost control, with the particular focus on the indirect costs
- Budget variance analysis, financial and KPI data analysis to assist in decision making
- Assist business controller in monthly review of the financial results delivered by the SSC, to ensure their accuracy, with the subsequent reporting on the forecast/actual variances to the business managers
- Liaison with the SSC in relation to the management accounts queries and providing necessary information and support to the SSC as and when required contributing to the accurate production of management accounts.
- Assisting business controller with the day to day financial support to the business managers, such as, but not limited to, financial modelling and analysis, costs analysis, financial presentations as and when required for senior management meetings.
- Experience in a commercially focused role in a busy finance department
- Ability to deliver under pressure and as per strict deadlines
- Computer literacy and a very good knowledge of Microsoft Excel (knowledge of formatting, formulas, looks ups and Pivot tables are the minimum requirements)
- The role involves day to day interaction with commercial and finance management, therefore good communication skills and ability to communicate various levels are a big advantage
- Working knowledge of SAP would be highly desirable but not essential
- Commercial Finance Analyst- Immediate Availability
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job