Due to an internal promotion, we are currently recruiting for a Commercial Finance Manager to join our team.
The role is currently working from home due to Covid but will be partly based in Tamworth in the future.
This is a commercial role where you will provide finance support and business partnering to key stakeholders within the business. You will be part of the Business Development team within Commercial Finance, whose remit includes business partnering for Sales Channels, assessing End-to-End profitability, and assessment of Marketing and Promotional spend.
As Commercial Finance Manager you will have responsibility to provide analysis and financial support to some key sales channels and will be working closely with key stakeholders ensuring value for money in all areas.This role will take ownership of preparing and reviewing forecasts and budgets and delivering this to the stakeholders in a clear and concise manner.
- Qualified / Finalist Accountant (CIMA, ACCA).
- Strong system, data and analytical skills.
- Prior experience of supporting and challenging operational non-financial teams.
- Planning – target setting, annual budgeting.
- Drive for results
- Able to adapt easily to different projects
- Comfortable building strong working relationship
- Self-aware and keen to develop themselves and others in the team
How we reward:
Your career with Euro Car Parts is only limited by your ambition and will to succeed.
For exceeding expectations in this fiercely competitive market we offer;
- A highly competitive salary
- Genuine career progression
- Holiday discounts with cashback
- Up to 40% discount for tickets to major family attractions and cinemas
- Up to 20% discounts for various high street retailers
- Plus amazing deals and discounts for 3000 gyms in the UK
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'