South Lincolnshire - A fast paced, dynamic FMCG business has an immediate need for a Commercial Finance Manager in a contract-permanent/ permanent capacity.
Supporting a range of commercial stakeholders, this is a key position to help the Head Of Finance deliver robust analysis and decision making.
Reports will be readily available, but you will need to utilise excel in a timely manner to draw robust conclusions and drive through change and strategy.
Experience of working in an environment with a perishable product or FMCG experience is essential.
Key deliverables can be defined as:
- Business partner the Commercial team, support them with added value financial information around true customer/product profitability, gap analysis etch
- Support account managers in understanding and interrogating weekly performance reporting
- Act as financial link across the business to help ensure a joined up Commercial approach on decision making
- Help the business make smarter, profit-maximising decisions
- Support Commercial Budget/re-forecast process to deliver a reasoned & challenged GP forecast
- Ensure all costings signed off and confirmed in good time for launch
- Support delivery of a controlled and understood financial period end with no outstanding queries
It is essential you have advanced level Excel skills coupled with a proven business partnering back ground that covers sales and marketing stakeholders.
Suitable Applicants will be able to start in September/ early October and possess a CIMA/ACCA/ACA accountancy qualification
circa £50,000 is available plus benefits
The work will be split between site and home working.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'