The position will see you business partner with a Director and a number of field-based regional managers to drive the performance of multiple business units. You’ll have full oversight of the P&L and will play a key role in ensuring delivery of the annual plan through focused cost control and the delivery of insight and business partnering.
Key to your success will be a natural ability to build relationships with varied senior stakeholders. You’ll take responsibility for understanding commercial performance and driving improvements to results through identifying risks and opportunities and holding stakeholders to account.
• Driving delivery of the annual plan with stakeholders, offering insight and challenge
• Identifying, interpreting and communicating commercial trends
• Creating and presenting ad-hoc analysis around operational costs and revenue performance
• Identifying opportunities to improve performance through cost optimisation and enhanced revenue
• Interpreting and communicating trends in order to influence decision making
• Coaching and developing the financial awareness of creatively minded non-finance managers
• Ongoing development of commercial analysts and the relevance of their outputs
• Ad-hoc projects
Key experience / skills / qualifications:
• Fully qualified Accountant (ACA/CIMA/ACCA) with recent experience in a fast-paced corporate environment
• Exceptional relationship management experience
• Strong analytical skills and the ability to concisely articulate your findings to non-finance staff
• Strong commercial awareness
• Ambition – the successful candidate will be someone who the business believe can use this role as a stepping stone before being promoted through the business
The role will offer a competitive basic salary in addition to car allowance, bonus, pension and strong corporate benefits package
Please reply with your CV quoting reference WAFM520.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'