Role: Commercial Finance Manager
Job Type: Full-time with flexible hours
Benefits: Flexible working, Work from home, Generous holiday allowance (you can even buy additional holidays), Great share plans, Group Pension Plan, One day paid volunteering, Tailored internal development opportunities
About the client
We have partnered together with a UK listed Energy company who are now looking to recruit a Commercial Finance Manager in Glasgow.
The client is involved in the generation, transmission, distribution and supply of electricity, the production, storage, distribution and supply of gas and in the provision of energy-related services.
The client is beginning construction on Seagreen and Doggerbank windfarms which total 4.7GW and over £10bn of capital expenditure, and are some of the largest offshore wind assets planned to be built in the world.
The role will be acting as Commercial Finance Manager for Capital Projects which will oversee all the financial reporting, budgeting and forecasting of all this activity. Reporting directly to the Head of Commercial Finance this role will place you in a high profile as part of the Renewables business
- Reporting and presentation to the Executive Committee and other key Senior management groups.
- Dealing with joint venture partners on projects in order to ptovide reporting
- Communicating financial performance to operational colleagues
- Manage multiple complex projects simultaneously
- Assist with ambitious growth targets for offshore and onshore wind farm development in the UK, Ireland and internationally
Skills and Experience
- Accounting qualification with PQE experience
- Proficient in MS Office applications particularly excel
- Analytical skills
- Degree-level education or equivalent
- Knowledge of SSE equivalent systems, processes and workflow technology
- In depth knowledge of ERP software (Oracle desirable)
- Experience working in client service
If this sounds like something of interest, and you would like to discover more please contact before the 5th March 2020 for immediate consideration.
Intelligent Resource is committed to barrier-free and inclusive recruitment. We are a Disability Confident recruiter, and a RIDI 100 and Business Disability Forum partner organisation.
Should you choose to contact Intelligent Resource regarding this role or apply for it, all personal data you submit to us will be processed in accordance with our Privacy Notice which you can find on our website.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'