Commercial Finance Manager
PE-backed Life Sciences business
£50,000 - £55,000 per annum
Finatal are currently working with an exciting, and high-growth private equity-backed Life Science business c. £25m t/o. Based in Greater Manchester, we are seeking a commercially driven, hands-on and ambitious Head of Finance to take ownership of commercial finance. Working alongside both the investors and senior stakeholders, you will form a vital part of the finance team with a specific responsibility of spearheading strategic and operational growth. To be successful in this role, you should have experience crafting financial strategies, managing an agile team and the ability to drive change in a fast pace environment.
- Supporting growth through acquisition, including due diligence, on new investment opportunities
- Cost efficiency exercises to drive EBITDA performance
- Monthly, quarterly and annual forecasting / department budgets
- Strict cash flow management, including covenant reporting
- Managing a team of 5 accountants
- Adding value through diligent use of MI
- Working alongside the CFO to drive organic growth and growth through acquisition
- Provide financial leadership and advice, along with general business counsel to contribute to the achievement of company objectives
- Candidates must hold a recognised professional accountancy qualification (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
- Strong Excel skills
- Experience working within a PE-backed business or similarly agile environment is a must
- Experience of producing robust MI for senior leadership
- Ability to influence senior stakeholders and decision makers
- Motivated to achieve strict deadlines and milestones
- Proactive individual who will actively seek ways to improve processes
- Ability to adapt and develop within a high-growth business
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'