Our client is a specialist retail provider, that have overseen significant growth in revenue over the past couple of years. The business are now searching for an experienced Finance Business Partner to step up into a senior role within the business as a Commercial Finance Manager.
Reporting into the Financial Controller the successful candidate will take responsibility for analysing financial performance, identifying the key drivers of the business and working with senior operations managers to maximise efficiency.
In addition, the commercial focus of the role will see you identify potential opportunities, advising business Directors and providing financial support in driving operational performance.
Ideally you will be:
• ACA/ACMA/ACCA qualified finance professional with evidence of achieving strong academics in prior learning
• Able to demonstrate a track record in providing financial insight, influencing senior department managers across the business to capitalise on opportunities in a fast paced environment
• Able to demonstrate experience of managing a team efficiently and ensuring they meet desired outputs
• Confident in using reporting dashboards to identify and highlight trends and understand long term impact on the delivery of the businesses objectives
In return you will receive:
• A high profile position; you will play a lead role in the effective delivery from the commercial team and have a direct impact on profitability for the business
• An opportunity to affect and influence decisions at Director level
• An opportunity to be the face of finance in the business to the non-financial stakeholders
This is a fantastic role for a commercially astute Finance Business Partner, due to the high profile nature of the role successful delivery will lead to rapid advancement within the group and for personal career experience.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'