Commercial Finance Manager | Hampshire | £40,000-£50,000, car, pension and other excellent benefits | Consumer
This is a leading consumer focussed business, with strong values and ambitious growth plans across several areas and divisions. It is an exciting time to join the business and this Commercial Finance Manager role will support this new chapter of growth.
About the role
This is a value-adding and business facing commercial finance role. The successful candidate will play a key role in supporting the wider business with decision support, analysis, increase of revenue, profit and efficiencies. The Commercial Finance Manager will partner closeley with several non-finance teams across the business and will be an excellent communicator at all levels.
As Commercial Finance Manager, your responsibilities will include the following: -
- Partnering with the Buyers providing support, challenge and insight on all aspects of financial and commercial decision making, current performance and forward looking plans to enable the delivery of the business plan.
- Contributing to the determination of the sourcing strategy and content of supplier arrangements.
- Investigating key performance issues highlighted by self or senior management.
- Evaluating sales/gross margin performance by category/store.
- Striving to identify opportunities and improve processes.
- Constructing the annual budget by category and individual store.
- Ensuring rebates, retro payments and over-riders are reconciled and controlled effectively.
- Enhancing financial control and increasing financial awareness of non-finance staff.
- Undertaking weekly sales and margin reporting on category performance and attend weekly sales/board meetings to discuss results.
- Working closely with various finance teams across the business.
- ACA, ACCA, CIMA qualified
- Previous experience working in a business facing finance role
- Finance Business Partner mentaility
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively to a non-finance audience
- Previous experience gained within a retail or consumer focussed industry would be beneficial
£40,000 - £50,000 plus car, pension and other excellent benefits
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'