Fast growing business based in the Winsford area requires a Commercial Finance Manager. Reporting to the Finance Director this is a number 2 role in a large business that is growing and developing.
You will manage a Finance Team of 6, looking to continuously improve the service and financial performance of the business through improved cash flow, forecasting, AP management and operational efficiencies. You will also work with the Finance Director on a commercial level, looking at system/process improvements within the division
Duties of the role will include:
- Handling variance analysis and reporting creating commercial awareness across the business
- Responsible for the production of company cash flow
- Reporting and preparation of weekly, monthly, 12 month rolling forecasts
- Handling annual budgeting preparation and review
- Cash management and forecasting
- Process improvements across all areas of management
- Improve efficiencies, Aged Creditor, Cash Allocation, GRNI, Supplier Reconciliations - working and managing the purchase ledger team
- Oversee month end duties for AP and Treasury
- Review P&L performance, identify any accounting entry corrections
- Implement KPI’s and reporting for the Finance Team
The right candidate for the role will be a Qualified Accountant with a Managerial and Commercial background. You will be open for development and change within the business. A background working in a larger organisation would be an advantage.
- Commercial Awareness
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'