Commercial Finance Manager - Warwickshire - 50 - 55k
Do you have a Finance background but enjoy working on more commercial tasks and supporting the business?
Gleeson Recruitment Group are working with an Automotive organisation in Warwickshire who are looking for a Commercial Finance Manager to ensure that their global network and regional offices manage their commercial relationships and contracts to deliver full due diligence, reduce potential risks and identify new opportunities for development.
The organisation has seen huge growth over the past 12 months due to a change in strategic direction which has enabled increased profits and record sales. The business has a finance team circa 60 people strong and can offer great opportunities for talented Accountants who are interested in furthering their careers. Compared to a number of their competitors in the local market, the organisation is operating fairly lean which will ensure the day to day work is challenging, and varied with potential for hungry individuals to take on more.
As the Commercial Finance Manager in Warwick, this role is sitting within the Sales team and tasked with managing the governance of all contractual agreements for 170 regional sites, alongside working with the sales team to ensure all new agreements are commercially viable, identify new locations for development and ensure continued performance across the entire global network.Commercial Finance Manager in Warwickshire Responsibilities:
- Ensure strict adherence to regional appointments and contract renewal processes ensuring full due diligence throughout.
- Negotiate contractual terms with new and existing dealer partners
- Working with the Regional Presidents, managing the process for correspondence with the teams on any issues of non-compliance.
- Liaise with Legal department / local counsel on entry in to new markets to ensure correct contractual arrangements are made, including competition law, homologation, taxes, product liability etc.
- Global responsibility for the profitability of each site including measures and regular reporting, with defined action plans to improve under-performing locations.
- Implement and manage a process for handling the regional feedback on performance to present to the leadership team on a regular basis.
- Report to Directors / Board members on a regular basis on the progress with new agreements, Contracts etc to ensure achievement of the wider company objectives on representation.
Is the Commercial Finance Manager in Warwickshire role right for me?
The role would suit an individual who is Qualified ACA, ACCA or CIMA with previous experience within a commercial facing role and demonstrable exposure to business partnering with non-finance, reviewing of contracts and identifying new opportunities to increase profitability. Previous experience in a fast paced organisation is essential and automotive industry experience would be an advantage, but not essential.
Commercial Finance Manager in Warwickshire Package:
- £50,000 - £55,000
- Discounted Car Schemes
- Private medical
- 26 days holiday
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"