Commercial Finance Manager
New Commercial Finance Manager Role for Multinational Company in Cheshire
A multinational manufacturer in the Cheshire area.
Your new role
- Daily sales reporting to monitor trends and identify missing or invalid sales data
- Utilise reporting tools to generate actionable analytics and insights
- Sales and refund variance analysis to identify and capture margin improvement
- Sales forecasting and tracking to identify trends, risks and opportunities
- Tracking and monitoring of inventory held by distributors.
- Execute and monitor internal controls to ensure compliance
- Support the development of systems and interface.
- Management of a team of 4.
What you'll need to succeed
You will need to be a qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA). Experience of managing teams is essential, experience in working with distribution networks is desirable. This is an extremely commercial, therefore you must be able to demonstrate very strong commercial acumen from your previous experience.
What you'll get in return
You will get a salary of £45,000 - £55,000 + benefits. Further, you will be reporting straight into and working with the Finance Director on a daily basis. This is a brilliant opportunity to get your foot in the door or a large organisation at a senior level with further progression opportunities available ion the future.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
- New Commercial Finance Manager Role for Multinational Company in Cheshire
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"