An established national FTSE 100 Property business are seeking a practice trained Commercial Finance Manager to join the divisions Finance team based in central London. My client are renowned for quickly progressing their employers careers.
Reporting directly to the Finance Director the main objectives of the role are to complete timely and accurate reporting of project performances to the Management Team and to provide challenge and expertise from a financial perspective to the project.
Further key responsibilites include;
- Proactively contribute to project teams to aid the strategic development of sites
- Ensure project is completely and accurately forecast
- Provide accurate analysis of development options and provide commercial recommendations.
- Liaise with surveyors to ensure the correct forecast of build costs
- Review and control pre-development expenditure across projects.
- Review and report on project marketing costs
- Provide project stacks, and ensure financial paperwork is up to date and complete
- Record and review sales and provide feedback on pricing and mix where appropriate
- Review and control debtors, deposits and progress payments.
- Provide project post site audits and reports
- Forecast project cashflow as accurately as possible.
- Oversee the financial and legal aspects of Estates management including setting up the service charge budget and reserves
- Review management accounts and monitor void position.
- Manage the preparation of all exit packs for freehold sites.
- Co-ordinate and complete ad-hoc Group requests
- Help ensure compliance of sites with relevant financial and statutory regulations including CCL licences, Money Laundering regulations, etc.
- Understanding the tax issues surrounding each site.
- Review of the development’s commercial property assets and implementation of occupation and sales strategy
You must have trained within practice but my client are open to weather you have industry experience. Real Estate/ Property exposure is advantageous.
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
For more Finance jobs please contact me or one of my colleagues at CMC Consulting Ltd
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"