Brilliant opportunity if you're looking for high level exposure in an SME environment. Reporting directly in to the Group CFO, you will form part of the senior leadership team, and be the go-to person to provide financial support and insightful management information to the wider business.
Our client, based in Chesterfield, have a strong presence in their field across Europe so you must be willing to occasionally travel to other sites across the UK and internationally. This is a newly created role, designed to improve reporting and develop systems across the business.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Provide expert financial and commercial support to the senior leadership team
- Ownership of budgeting and forecasting process and provide clear insight to departmental managers
- Financial modelling and pricing analysis
- Review the month-end packs that are produced by the Management Accountant and present at management meetings
- Development of KPI reports
- Provide commentary in support of the management accounts packs
- Management and development of a small team
- CIMA / ACCA / ACA Qualified (Qualified by Experience will be considered)
- Strong management accounting background
- Willing to occasionally travel to other UK and European sites
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job