Churchill Howard is working with a large and well-known Wolverhampton based business to recruit a Commercial Finance Manager to look after multiple divisions of the business. This is a fantastic opportunity for a driven individual to develop their skill set over a broad and varied range of responsibilities within a large finance team.
* Business Partnering with Operational teams.
* Regular presenting to senior management and contribution to business strategy.
* In depth financial analysis and commentary to aid and proactively challenge decision making.
* Monthly forecasting and annual budgeting.
* Reporting and management of sales and margin budgets.
The successful applicant will be a qualified accountant (CIMA, ACCA or equivalent), will have relevant post qualified experience and will demonstrate exceptional communication and influencing skills. This is a rewarding opportunity in a fast paced, change focused environment where there are significant opportunities for progression and development.
Applicants of all ages and backgrounds with the relevant skills and experience are encouraged to apply. Churchill Howard acts in its capacity as an employment agency for permanent and temporary recruitment.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job