Change Recruitment are delighted to be working exclusively with a client based in Glasgow. The Commercial Finance Manager is a key member of the business that will report directly into the senior management team.
The successful candidate will be confident in delivering accurate management information, whilst organising and overseeing the operational and finance function.
The main duties for the role are:
· Produce annual budgets and regular forecasts for GM and Regional Managers.
· Prepare and produce the monthly accounts highlighting any variances to budget, forecast and last year.
· Ensure all revenues, accruals and prepayments are traded in the correct period.
· Liaise with sales team to ensure package profitability, and advise of sales split.
· Monitor weekly rotas in relation to weekly business to ensure no overspends. Liaise with Operations team as to any overspends and advise accordingly.
· Support all senior management in all financial decision making and processing.
· Analyse performance trends and opportunities and determine how best the insight from this work can be turned into real performance improvements in the business.
· Improve processes and procedures to increase the unit’s profitability.
· Ensure debt is collected in a timely manner and maintain good internal and external relationships.
· Provide monthly client sales reports and feedback on a monthly basis.
The successful candidate should ideally :
· Have worked in a commercial finance role previously
· Be working towards an Accounting Qualification (QBE will also be considered)
· Be comfortable reporting into senior Board members.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job