A highly commercial and strategic finance professional is sought after to join a top calibre team. Rapid career progression is on offer and the role will undoubtedly grow with the team and line of business, which is an integral profit driver for the group.
- Contribute to ideas within the Strategy Finance team.
- Develop relationships with all lines of business (Including programme directors, sales directors and subject experts).
- Provide analysis to commercial and operational teams to support internal/external pricing and investment decisions.
- To identify possible areas of risk to the business and communicate these to the relevant individuals and teams.
- Be up to date with market reviews and how they will impact reporting
- Creation of business cases.
- Formulation and development / deployment of future operations and initiatives
Ideal Candidate Profile:
- Qualified Accountant who is also a strategic thinker capable of seeing the "bigger picture"
- Excellent communicator and relationship builder who enjoys working with non-finance stakeholders
- Career driven and ambitious.
- Commercial capability will be valued more than past experiences.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a finance professional seeking to be a future leader on the commercial / strategy side of a business.
- Commercial Awareness
- Commercial Finance
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job