Commercial Finance Manager
Commercial Finance Manager - St. Austell - £34-38,000
Trial Balance have been assigned by our long term client, a large, well established charity based in St. Austell. This is a fantastic opportunity for a developing accountant to join the team in a position of significant responsibility and with genuine opportunities to further develop. Working closely with the Financial Controller and the Finance Director this is a brand new role within the organisation that will play a critical part in the company`s plans for future development.
Key responsibilities to include, but not limited to:
1) The accurate and timely delivery of all management information (accounts) and forecasting.
2) Producing detailed month end journals and processes
3) Commercial analysis, business case modelling and future forecasting
The successful candidate will likely:
1) Be professionally qualified ACA, ACCA or CIMA, although candidates who can demonstrate suitable experience but do not hold a full qualification will be given due consideration.
2) Possess a very commercially astute attitude. The role will require the post holder to spend significant amounts of time outside of the finance team, leading and influencing other department managers.
3) Have experience of financial modelling and be able to manipulate large volumes of data
4) Possess excellent interpersonal and organisational skills
This is a fantastic opportunity offering the successful candidate an excellent working environment and genuine opportunity for development within a stable, well established organisation. For further details or to apply, please contact Steve Roach quoting reference SR4462. All applications will be treated in the strictest of confidence. Our client seeks to review CVs as soon as possible so early application would be advantageous.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job