My Client is a leading player in the Media sector with a well-established publishing base. They are looking for a Commercial finance manager to join their London head office.
Due to expansion in the department this role has become available. You will report to the Finance Director.
As a Commercial finance manager you will be responsible for:
- Delivery of forward looking financial projections for the Company, covering forecasts and plans
- Ensuring a deep understanding of business performance to deliver monthly, quarterly, half year and full year reports
- Provide critical partnership to the business units
- Tracking key metrics
- Develop detailed business reporting, presentations and analysis
- Analyse trends in the business each month and produce detailed reports
- Provide additional analysis to the business partners to ensure that they have the required added value information to enable them to drive towards the plan goals
- Develop 'big picture' overview of business model and market standing
- Provide support and guidance to plan holders
- Qualified ACA or CIMA
- Good communicator
- Able to manage heavy workload & strict deadlines
- Experience of managing multiple stakeholders.
- Attention to detail
This role will look up to pay £75,000 as well as offering a competitive benefits package.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job