Commercial Finance ManagerLocation
£50 - £55,000 plus car allowance and benefitsJob Description
The Commercial Finance Manager will drive performance and profitability through analysis, insight and business partnering. The key purpose of the role will be to deliver operational support and ensure that rigorous financial control systems are in place thereby ensuring that the business is maximising the return on investment.
This role is most suitable for a true finance 'business partner’, capable of dealing with stakeholders at all levels. With excellent communication and interpersonal skills, you will have the ability to present and articulate financial information and complex ideas simply and concisely.
- Support and challenge operations with the annual Budget process
- Build complex financial models from operational data and support operations in understanding the data
- Update route costing model as appropriate building route costs for new business
- Build and own ABC costings for the warehouse and update accordingly
- Build and own a flex Budget to be included in the weekly accounts using core data from operations
- Support with costings on any potential new business opportunities
- Own a KPI model and manage on an ongoing basis
- Assess/scrutinise business cases from operations and support on the financials
- Review processes, identify and implement improvements
- Support the Commercial Financial Controller with presentations required for Group and Exec team
- CIMA / ACCA / ACA Qualified
- Proven commercial finance skills gained within a Logistics, Retailer FMCG business
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Inquisitive and not afraid to challenge the status quo
- Advanced organisational skills, with the ability to work on own initiative
- Dynamic, driven and confident
- Problem solving skills and a solutions provider.
- Commercial Finance
- KPI Reports
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job