A leading Media entertainment business are looking for a Commercial Finance Manger on a temporary basis.
The key requirement of the role is to work as a Business partner across Sales & Marketing teams to ensure that good practice, analysis and reporting within the company's sales and marketing functions is shared across all operating subsidiaries.
Key responsibilities include:
- Principal Finance point of contact for the Marketing department, providing finance support for all commercial decisions and ensuring marketing staff are aware of the financial impact of their actions
- Drive insightful reporting, ad hoc analysis
- Review budget/forecast processes and ensure spend is efficiently planned, coordinated & communicated
- Provide finance support to senior management for all commercial pricing decisions
- Develop analysis and reporting to assess the effectiveness of sales initiatives
- Review pricing to ensure consistency of methodology and equitable pricing between territories
- Oversee the maintenance and review of the Pricing
- Day to day line management of direct reports including setting quarterly targets; 6-month progress review and annual review
The successful Commercial Finance Manager will:
- Be a Qualified accountant (CIMA, ACA, ACCA or overseas equivalent)
- Have previous staff management experience
- Have commercial / business acumen and adaptable to change in a fast-moving environment
- Have the ability to work within a time pressured environment and ensure all deadlines are met
If you are interested in applying for this position please click on the link or email directly.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job