Commercial Finance Manager, Prestbury - South Manchester
Set in eight acres of Cheshire countryside with an onsite pub, bistro, gym and outdoor pool, McCann Manchester is a unique working environment. We are the largest integrated agency in the UK and create brand advertising, digital and communications strategies for some of the UK’s most interesting brands. We’re now looking for an experienced Commercial Finance Manager to join us.
We are looking for an experienced Commercial Finance Manager who will act as a true business partner to the agency. You’ll be responsible for managing revenues and providing ongoing advice and support to the agency to maintain and grow client margins. Specifically responsibilities will include:
- Understanding the clients business in the context of the Agency role and scope of services provided.
- Understanding the Agency’s commercial and contractual responsibilities to support the internal teams in terms of their role to clients business and process.
- Support client & departmental leads in the production of revenue forecasts in accordance with the Agency requirements.
- Ensure revenue is correctly booked and accounted for in accordance with internal policies and relevant accounting standards.
- Analyse profitability reporting and prepare key information to be shared with the agency.
- Support account teams with the agreement of client KPI’s and margins.
- Working with the Head of Commercial Finance to review current processes and systems and identify areas of improvement.
- Support the development of commercial acumen throughout the Agency to enable the achievement of unit/group financial targets.
- Working with an Analyst and Billing Executive, to ensure timely reporting and adequate support of the agency’s day to day requirements.
What you’ll need as Commercial Finance Manager:
- Proven experience working as a business partner within a commercial or analytical role, preferably within a Business Services environment.
- Strong Excel skills including: vLookups; Pivot tables; nested IF statements, manipulation of data & formatting.
- A keen interest in business performance and be capable of operating at the highest level.
- Analytical thinking - ability to collate and analyse data and identify key drivers for improvement; able to challenge and influence decisions where appropriate.
- Ability to interact and engage with business colleagues at all levels and able to adopt a collaborative approach to problem solving.
In Return, we offer:
- A competitive financial and benefits package and ideally suited to those who enjoy pursuing personal career development.
- An outstanding working environment that really is hard to beat. Based on a 9 acre site the four main buildings form a campus that includes a subsidised Bistro, free car parking, free access to an onsite gym and an outdoor heated pool (for when the weather gets warmer!).
- The opportunity to work within the largest integrated agency in the UK, in stunning surroundings, with specialist departments including, animation, video production, planning, digital creative and development and social media.
How should you apply for the Commercial Finance Manager role?
Another fantastic opportunity to join the McCann Manchester team so if you have the above skills and experience and you’re looking for a great place to work then we would love to hear from you. Any questions then please do not hesitate to call, otherwise just click the link below and upload your CV.
- Commercial Finance
- Finance Manager
- Financial Analysis
- Management Accountant
- Management Accounts