This Commercial Finance Manager will lead the central services functions, heading the Business Services team to deliver high quality service to customers and our field operations; provision of Financial reporting, analysis and oversight; drive the business's systems and processes via efficient IT support.
Our client based in Harlow are a well established UK and worldwide industry telecommunications and technology provider Working for and with many leading blue chip companies, banking institutions, construction, ISP, government, broadcasters, retail giants, large hotel groups and many others.
Commercial Finance Manager key responsibilities will include:
- Manage end to end support activities required for Engineering service delivery including customer / resident call management, engineer scheduling, database management, accurate pricing of jobs completed, making applications for payment, timely reporting, analysis and swift resolution of service issues arising;
- A vital role in the delivery of the commercial opportunities of Contracts via administration excellence - operates to a "first time right" standard;
- Drive the continuous improvement of our systems and processes focusing on efficiency, quality and compliance;
- Proactively and swiftly addresses team performance issues or areas for service improvement to ensure support services are always aligned with operational field delivery requirements and customer expectations; recognises and rewards excellence;
- Adopts a proactive and forward-thinking approach to financial analysis, continuously driving financial performance via MI, analysis and active engagement with budget holders;
- Is actively involved in all stages of the financial life-cycle supporting the Divisional Director with strategic planning, budget definition, supporting the bid and pricing process, implementing and monitoring the financial operating model;
- Continuously review financial performance against other commercial priorities, assessing risks and benefits of different options to consider potential outcomes; makes recommendations based on analysis of all the factors;
- Proactive identification and reporting of financial data to avoid "surprises" and allow action to be taken to address areas of concern;
- Continuously reviews Contract, Portfolio and overall ASL performance with detailed quantitative and qualitative reporting back to the Group function including proactive validated target adjustments.
Consistently high level of efficiency and quality of ASL central services on a consistent basis : administration, reporting, analysis, financial management, compliance.
Delivery of clear measurable £/% profit by Contract / Portfolio / ASL.
Measure and drive down the level of accrued income.
- New Contract acquisition to target with required margins - YoY growth.
- Integrity of financial data and analysis.
- High level of attention to detail and accuracy
- The successful natural leader who motivates their team to deliver a consistently high level of service to every customer and to drive the efficiency of our field operations:
The successful Commercial Finance Manager will benefit from a strong salary and benefits package, the opportunity to grow and develop their skills and rise through a growing business.