My client, an international retailer are looking to appoint a Commercial Finance Manager on a permanent basis to support their team within a newly created role.
Key duties will include:
- Partner with both the finance team and Directors carrying out project analysis, pricing and investment analysis
- Qualify and challenge business plans
- Use insightful analysis to identify new business opportunities
- Provide decision support to the commercial teams
- Support the planning and forecasting processes
Skills and experience you will need:
- Qualified accountant (preferably CIMA or ACA)
- Financial Planning and Analysis experience
- Proven ability to plan and prioritise own workload to meet tight deadlines
- Strong financial modelling & analytical skills
- High standard of accuracy with financial and statistical data
- Able to organise own work and to take initiative
- Able to determine insightful observations from detail for management attention
- Commercially aware
- Good communication/ interpersonal and influencing skills
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job