The commercial finance manager will work closely with the Finance Director amongst other senior members of the organisation and cover all parts of the finance function. You will have the gravitas to lead and motivate a team and deliver excellent business insight.
Main responsibilities include:
• Managing and supporting the finance team
• Working with business leaders to provide quality financial support to maximise the commercial success of the business systems
• Implementing new business systems
• Managing the production of monthly management accounts packages
• Producing reporting packages to support the business
• Qualified Accountant (ACCA/ACA/CIMA) with significant experience in similar roles.
• Strong accounting knowledge and exposure to planning, budgeting and forecasting.
• Excellent communication skills with the ability to work across different levels of financial and non-financial entities.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job