Based in central London, my client operate within a fast paced and ever changing environment, and as such require a like minded individual to undertake this key commercial hire.
Duties are not limited to:
- Business partnering with senior level staff across a variety of functions - sales, marketing, product development, global finance, etc.
- Partnering with various teams to review business plans and cases, and to ensure that business unit targets are achieved and monitored.
- Continual review and analysis of business unit performance, highlighting key trends, opportunities, and risks.
- The development and automation of the existing suite of M.I and analysis that is produced.
- Preparation of budgets, forecasts, and financial plans.
- Working with a variety of internal and external stakeholders on key projects across the business.
- Build and develop strong relationships across all business units.
- Deputising for the Finance Director as required, including attending various senior level meetings as finance representative.
- Ad hoc projects and initiatives as directed by the Finance Director.
- Fully qualified accountant.
- Strong commercial experience and acumen.
- Highly personable and engaging, with the ability to quickly develop relationships.
- Ideally in possession of a broad finance skill set, as the successful candidate will be a strong contender for future FD and other senior level finance appointments
- The ability to improve reporting, analysis and M.I.
- The proven ability to add true commercial value.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job