Endless career opportunities within this world leading information technology business, dedicated to improving the global community through its pursuit of ground breaking innovations.
The Commercial Finance Manager supports a key business division on all finance aspects - commercial support, control, governance and forecasting and planning with the vision to drive and support the next growth phase.Job Description
- Evaluate the return on investment of these activities, steer business decisions and support the Business Division in maximising their commercial return.
- Manage the day-to-day process of accounting for sales deductions undertaken by the Business Division to drive revenue and margin.
- Ensure all commercial terms and conditions, and sales incentives are properly documented and agreed either via the relevant contract templates or Deal Sheets.
- Take accountability for the processing of all financial transactions around sales deductions
- Work closely and partner with Senior management to drive financial performance and ensure that the division’s financial objectives regarding sales and profitability are delivered.
- Prepare value added reporting and analysis to support management and identify significant trends/issues
- Prepare ad hoc analysis where necessary to highlight and analyse key drivers, assumptions and sensitivities behind the forecast.
- Qualified accountant (ACA, CIMA or ACCA)
- Up to date knowledge of international accounting standards
- Experience of working in telecommunications or technology sectors
- Hands on experience of using ERP systems (preferably SAP)
- Strong commercial acumen
- Ability to work in a high pressure environment, take quick and effective decisions, and direct others
- Excellent analytical skills to understand business drivers and interpret financial results
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to communicate effectively at all levels, get key messages across succinctly and work with others
- Strong reporting skills, display key information and convey messages clearly, concisely and with impact
- Commercial Finance
- Management Accounting
- KPI Reports