Can you see yourself working for one of the world's most recognisable brand names?
This is a highly commercial Sales Controller role within a top FMCG brand based in Solihull...
Your focus will be on sales & profitability in this multi-million £ TO business, with special focus on trade terms and promotional spend; and to effectively Business Partner the Retail Sales Team.
This is a highly visible role, where you will be working extremely closely with the Sales teams, you will be responsible for challenging and supporting the UK Business to ensure it has an effective annual business plan with clear assumptions and drivers, backed up with high quality analysis.
Key Responsibilities as Commercial Financial Manager in this high-energy team will include:
- Tracking, steering & commenting of sales related KPI's
- Provide and present financial insights into Sales
- Identification of risks and opportunities for the UK business
- Business partnering the UK Sales Team: Spend control; Impact analysis; Price changes; Discounts; Rebates; Preparation for customer negotiation; Overseeing contracts and agreements
- Pricing and Promotion: Accountable for rebates; Supervise list prices and invoice conditions; Evaluation of promotional activity and promotional budget activity; Steering on Pricing
- Associated Project work: Process improvement, Lead in efficiency projects; Strategy implementation
As you will be working as part of a cross-disciplinary team, you must be a highly effective communicator, and able to build strong and meaningful relationships within both Finance and Sales, as well as the Senior Management Team. You must be confident in person to present your findings and recommendations.
In order to be successful in this application, you must be educated to degree level, and a Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA). You will be highly analytical, enjoy working outside of the traditional Month End timetable, and be driven by more project-orientated teamwork. As a proven Business Partner, you must be able to build strong relationships where you are able to effectively challenge your stakeholders whilst maintaining trust and respect.
If you are successful, you will be working for one of the world's top brand names, who are highly supportive and actively encourage ongoing training and development - and always promote from within into their most senior roles.
The package is excellent:
- Base Salary: £50,000 - £55,000
- 15% bonus
- Healthcare, Pension, Life Assurance
- Free Parking
- Genuine career progression and opportunities
If this role sounds just what you are looking for, and you fit the above criteria - please apply directly to this advert ASAP!
- "finance business partner"
- "Finance Manager"
- "commercial accountant"
- "Commercial Controller"
- "sales controller"
- "finance Analyst"
- "retail accountant"