Marc Daniels is currently recruiting on behalf of a global business who is the leader in their respective field. Our client is looking to recruit a Commercial Finance Manager to join their Commercial Finance team based out of their EMEA Head Office in Bracknell.
Main Responsibilities include:
- Creating the bridge between Finance and the business to support them in all finance and commercial queries and decisions.
- Supporting the Financial Controller and the business with operational and strategic decisions and understanding the financial impact of these. These decisions will include sales planning, residual value modelling, profitability analysis and SGA activity.
- Carry out ad-hoc reporting and analysis from statistical and financial information when required.
- Responsible for month end actual reporting, Budget and planning process for the UK Cars submission.
- Gross margin analysis, to include consideration of future risks relating to residual values.
- Work closely with the accounting team and the business planning to explain all variances and representing the business.
- Provide ad hoc analysis and investigations proactively when required on all finance related queries.
- Work with the Financial Controller to gain further understanding of Consolidated Profit through system development and knowledge.
- Main intercompany contact, responsible for resolving differences and coordinating the rest of the Finance team.
- Drive best practice, efficiencies, change and strategy
The ideal candidate will be a Qualified Accountant - CIMA/ACCA/ACA with an ambitious mindset and this role will offer ample chances to progress within the business. They should also strong communication and be comfortable leading and working with a variety of people across the UK and European HQ.
- Commercial Finance Manager