The Consultancy Group are currently recruiting a Commercial Finance Manager role for a Retail / Wholesale business based in London. Reporting into the Head of Commercial Finance this newly created role will help to increase profitability by providing value added analysis and insights on company performance.
- Lead the forecast and budgeting process; including, review and analysis of figures and commentaries explaining variances from budget and previous years.
- Benchmark products, margins, sales, and costs against main competitors
- Conduct weekly and monthly sales reporting & analysis, marketing costs analysis and new product development costs for month ends, forecasts and budgets.
- Prepare, review and challenge proposed group projects return on investment (ROI) calculations; including marketing, NPD, and capital projects
- Work closely with the Regional Controllers and Regional General Managers (GMs) in understanding and challenging information
- Review, analyse and challenge actual return against expected return on Group projects
The successful candidate will ACA / ACCA / CIMA Qualified with post-qualification experience gained in a fast-moving consumer focused business. They will have the proven ability to analyse large amounts of data and quickly understand and summarise key problems & trends coupled with experience of extracting & manipulating data from a variety of sources. Advanced Excel skills are a pre-requisite.