Group Marketing is working on common platforms across the different local source markets to improve our understanding of our customers and enable us to provide them unique and differentiated experiences. We do this in a number of areas, such as Analytics, Brand Management, Consumer Insights, Content, CRM & Ancillaries, Digital Marketing and the TUI App. The Group Marketing finance team supports this function by translating the initiatives into measurable goals and tracking performance against these, as to accurately advise the business as well as effectively manage the cost base. You will be working alongside a finance manager who oversees the Group Marketing cost base and a finance analyst who is in charge of KPI reporting. This role focuses on quantifying the value of all Group Marketing initiatives by preparing commercial and financial models and supporting in setting the right targets, as well as reporting back on the progress on each initiative by ensuring accurate tracking of costs and benefits is in place. You will partner the different teams and advise them using crystal clear analyses to enable effective decision making. As Group Marketing operates across the different source markets, you will also work together with colleagues in different countries to ensure that we measure performance in an aligned way.
What you will be doing
In your role you will be the business partner for the Group Marketing teams to advise on their initiatives. You develop financial and commercial models that underpin the strategic initiatives of Group Marketing to calculate the value under a variety of scenarios. Moreover, you work with other group functions and source markets to collect and validate the data input for models and reports. It is key to support and review business cases, providing thorough analysis and benchmarking to advise the business accordingly.
In your new role you will work together with the finance manager to ensure that the right business case process principles are being applied. Another key contact are the finance analyst to make sure the KPIs are in line with our strategic initiatives and definitions are similar across source markets. Lastly you develop new reporting and analyses that illustrate in a transparent way how Group Marketing is driving value.
What we are looking for
- Degree in Finance, Economics or Business Administration
- Several years of relevant experience in finance and business controlling
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills, Excel and Powerpoint in particular
- Excellent analytical skills with the ability to deal with complexity and ambiguity
- Ability to provide high quality reports and analysis under very tight time frames
- Strong commercial acumen and ability to translate strategy into measurable goals
- Excellent presentation skills and proven experience in communicating effectively to senior management
- Ability to think outside of the box and challenge the status quo on current processes
- Self-starter and ability to work independently
- Fluent in English, ability in other languages desirable but not essential (German, Dutch, French)
Working within TUI group
TUI Group is the world’s number one integrated tourism group. Covering the entire touristic value chain under one roof we employ 63,000 people in over 100 countries and offer 20 million customers comprehensive services in around 180 destinations worldwide.
How to apply
Apply online, we just need a few details from you and your CV.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job