My client, a global facilities management business, is recruiting for a commercial finance manager. Working with one of the company's major clients, this is an opportunity for the successful candidate to join a fast paced business where rapid career development opportunities exist.
Responsibilities of the role include:
- Business partnering with the delivery team.
- Managing relationship with client stakeholders.
- Revenue Maximisation.
- Budgeting and forecasting on a rolling basis.
- Management reporting packs and ad-hoc reports.
- Ensuring adherence to contract controls.
- Identifying and securing additional commercial opportunities.
- Performing due diligence for new sites.
- Working with the Global FD to identity risks.
- Managing the re-tendering process for this £30 million turnover client.
This is a fast paced role, where no 2 weeks are the same. You will manage multiple delivery sites, across 20 countries, ensure effective delivery against budget, challenging exceptions and ensuring the client receives a premium service. Excellent communication skills are required and and strong FP&A skills are a must have.
The role is London based with some European travel.
If you have a facilities management or similar B2B background, hold a recognised accounting qualification and thrive in an ever changing environment please submit your CV.
- Facilities Management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job