Altum are currently supporting a global FMCG business to find a Commercial Finance Manager to support a significant supply chain transformation programme. This a fantastic opportunity for a qualified finance professional with experience partnering with supply chain or logistics teams, as there will be an opportunity to make a real impact. They are looking for someone who can build effective relationships with the senior logistics management team and, with the capability to influence and drive value.
- Ownership of the logistics cost base for the business, with ownership of the end to end budgeting and forecasting process
- Working closely with third party providers to understand and deliver operational & financial insight, challenge, and analysis of cost base performance
- Supporting the logistics team to optimise our operational and financial performance through accurate and insightful analysis
- Supporting with negotiations on key contracts
- Supporting financial aspects of large-scale business cases for strategic projects
- Assessing the end-to-end financial impact of ad hoc projects and initiatives
- Qualified accountant - CIMA, ACA, ACCA
- Proven experience in Logistics Finance, ideally within a third-party logistics, with expertise on building relationships with Logistics senior management and driving value
- Able to work closely with, and influence, non-financial colleagues, including presenting complex information
- Strong analytical capabilities, comfortable working with and accurately assimilating data to provide precise and insightful reporting
- A strategic and commercial thinker
- Good IT skills, including advanced excel capabilities
- Commercial Awareness
- Supply Chain
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'