Commercial Finance Manager - Private Healthcare Provider - Guildford
Our key client, a healthcare provider covering the whole of the UK, is currently recruiting for a new Commercial Finance Manager to join their Senior Management Team and act as a Business Partner to the wider team.
The purpose of the Commercial Finance Manager is to provide finance, administrative and operational support and expertise for the Senior Management Teams, driving a clear understanding of the operational and financial performance of the site (revenue, costs and EBITDAR).
The Commercial FM is also responsible for financial planning and monitoring and ensuring the efficient delivery of support services, providing leadership for the effective management of all non-clinical functions.
The Commercial FM is to form part of the senior operational team, closely involved in commercial decision-making and major projects to ensure astute financial approach and control.
The Commercial FM is also to act as a leader in quality and consistency of financial process and analysis, including accuracy of the use of charts of accounts and department / cost centre structures within the organisation.
- Monthly review of financial results, operating KPIs and commentary as part of performance improvement and challenge to support delivery of operating and financial budgets, including cost control, review of labour against the established through labour variance model, and monthly reporting to regional teams - such monthly review to be used for regional corporate reporting and analysis
- Facilitate departmental review of operating performance and KPI trends, so support understanding of drivers of performance
- Capital expenditure incurred to balance sheet
- Labour hours tools usage and reporting: sign off of various tools (e.g. length of stay, non-productive time)
- Review weekly, within month, forecast for submission
Annual budget / Forecasting:
- Responsibility for compilation of annual budget / reforecasting in conjunction with ED and SMT alongside annual operating plan
- Financial preparation of all business cases, capital and operating
- Post-investment reviews
- Specific areas of monitoring responsibility to support improved operational performance, such as stock holdings.
Specific areas of monitoring responsibility to support improved operational performance
- Stock holdings
- Compliance with agreements (missed opportunity expenditure)
- Consultant debtors
- Charge capture
- Revenue recognition compliance with all groups
- Coding sheet completeness
- Implementation of non-clinical audit recommendations
- NHS full inclusion
- Own stock visibility and management
- Look at consumerable spend
- Working with Clinical Managers
- Questioning managers; making them accountable
Ad hoc and other responsibilities
- Participation in peer and other assurance visits as relevant
- Expert cross-region and cross-business analysis as relevant
- Participation in new systems and finance process development and roll-out
This role is paying £50-55,000 on the base salary plus a 20% annual bonus.
If this challenging and exciting role sounds of interest, and you are a fully qualified Accountant with this experience, then please apply now.
- Annual Budget
- Commercial Awareness
- Commercial Finance
- Financial Performance
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'