Commercial Finance Manager (M&A/Corp Finance) – Tech scaleup
£70/75k basic + benefits
We’re exclusively partnering with a high growth technology business who have a potential exit in sight.
In what is a newly created role and the first of its’ kind for the business, you will work closely with the CFO & CEO on preparing the company for this potential transaction.
Key responsibilities to include:
- Own all KPI data produced and distributed both internally (Board members, other departments, etc.) and externally (investors, advisors, potential acquirers)
- Business plan modelling (scenario, sensitivity, predictive)
- Play a key supporting role in strategic/tactical decisions, business cases and new initiatives
- Evaluate sell-side negotiations with multiple companies
- Prepare investor presentation and act as first point of contact in responding to investor queries and requests
- Own data room; ensuring integrity and accuracy of information shared
- Undertake comprehensive due diligence processes – both financial and commercial
Key skills and experience:
- Qualified accountant
- A background in either:
- M&A / corporate finance within a boutique firm
- In-house M&A exposure within a high growth tech/media/digital business (sell side ideally)
- Extensive experience with building complex financial models and projections
- Experience with investor reporting
- Ability to work independently and juggle competing priorities, including across teams and with external partners
- Exceptional communication skills, including experience presenting business insights to executive-level decision makers
Please do get in touch ASAP as this opportunity will not be around for too long!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'